Put the Unique Leadership Skills of Women to Work for Your Organization
Women bring a unique perspective and mix of inspiration, influence, and insight to the team.
Our gender-specific leadership model, the Women’s Leadership Blueprint™, is based on more than 15 years of behavioral research with senior executive men and women across a variety of industries and fields of expertise.
Although they demonstrate many of the same leadership competencies, successful women demonstrate them differently than men. And that difference makes all the difference!
Our deep expertise in defining what makes leaders successful has led us to recognize that the different challenges women face require a different roadmap for success. The Women’s Leadership Blueprint™ is that roadmap. It shows how women have succeeded to the highest levels of their organizations. We leverage our insights and expertise by offering Development Strategies & Tools that are uniquely grounded in the Women’s Leadership Blueprint to help organizations recognize and develop women who are emerging or current leaders.
Our research-based model:
- Based on more than 15 years of behavioral research across industries and fields of experience
- Multi-rater assessments of the 9 leadership competencies in the Women’s Leadership Blueprint, provides a clear picture of group strengths and development needs
- Uncover the special talents and capabilities of women leaders
- Develop, coach, and promote the best
- Strategy sessions with program sponsors
- Women’s Leadership Blueprint Assessment – WLB 360
- Women’s Leadership Development Workshop: interpreting WLB 360 feedback and competency targeted workshop for the group’s greatest development need
- Peer network(s) and peer coaching
We provide a comprehensive one-year program of experiential learning and coaching tailored for your organization.
Additional services available; contact us for more information.